I guess the previous chapter put Nana at 32, so that would put Mana in the 14 to 16 range if this was in the same time period. (I forget when they actually had her, but I'm pretty sure she was young when it happened)
Plot twist: she's actually a telepath as well, and skilled enough at it to control which thoughts he can see, so she's preventing him from seeing her thoughts about his thoughts, and she's feeding him the porn stuff on purpose to see how he'll react.
The anime was a little disappointing to me. It was 8 five minute episodes, so they didn't get much room to work with the story, so it was heavy on the fan service and light on the actual wholesome story.
This feels like it's setting up for Haruka to tell Hinata that she thinks her mom is having an affair, and she'll forget to say that it's with Mao, so Hinata is going to freak out thinking she's been discovered herself.
I'm thinking Toto immediately vanishes, Martina takes out half the front line, Jelly takes out the other half of the front line, then Toto mysteriously reappears after we hear screams from the remaining guys who tried to run away when they realized they were losing.