Wait, I'm confused on the timeline of when they each died in Japan - isn't it that she died later but arrived earlier? It seemed like they were saying the opposite in terms of their memories of the Olympics
I never finished this series after losing track of it when snoopycool was originally scanlating it and am only just now doing so. but either back then or now, I don't think I would have ever predicted Ancient Aliens as a core plotline
I appreciate how this artist pretty consistently uses physical animal mannerisms for the beastfolk, unlike most artists where they're just like unmoving cosplay pieces - their ears and tails move in ways that make sense for what they're saying or feeling
it's always funny when the emo grimdark revenge manga hit the point where they try to start justifying and redeeming characters, like with redo healer or remonster
Japanese people putting "saying someone's name to their face" on the same level of embarrassment and intimacy as pulling out your cock and balls is always so weird
we haven't seen or heard of a Kushinashi until now, right? I wonder if the reason that she was, but is no longer, acting demon king only a decade or so before the events of the series means that whatever happened with her got classified bigtime. maybe because it involves the human world
for those saying "he paid his price to society":
1. no he didn't, he served barely any time
2. he can go work in a field that isn't public-facing. he and his editors obviously knew that people would hate it, which is why they tried to hide it. it's nepotism and entitlement
if he opened a...