Do some of the commenters here not realise that this is based on an LN and that there's already a full anime adaptation to the end? Or am I just too much of an unc.
Most manga adaptations of LNs are just there for promos anyways and very rarely do they finish adapting everything
Its not gonna amount to much. And if youre still taking this series that seriously to the point of using metaphors then the series already jumped the shark basically after chapter 16
It was already like that even in the earlier versions. Even their most serious work (tsundere chan) also ended up having a fanbox doujin. And tbf for an artist whose series isn't serialised, it's the only way they can make money
Thanks so much for the TL. Afaik vol 4 isn't available anywhere idk why. Vol 5 is available but can't ship to my country so I'm relying on the translation
I think the author even in the main series already made that point. It's just due to the theme of the series it hasn't been taken that seriously. If this was a different genre then it might be a lot more depressing
Thanks sooo much for the TL. I've been really curious about the ending I hope this continues. As for the quality I think it's done really well i have no particular complaints so far