Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai - Vol. 4 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 11, 2018
Messages
186
Well? Don't leave me hanging, author. What  will happen next time on this manga that has ended just now?
Will the credits manage to roll? Stay tuned.
 
Joined
Mar 31, 2024
Messages
2
This reminds me of an anime I watched a few years ago... Monthly Shoujo Nozaki-Kun I believe. There was a gag that revealed the side notes were done by an editor, and a bad editor can ruin a chapter. I see now that wasn't a gag, but an actual issue. Great job Ikeda-sensei, but fire your editor next manga.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 7, 2023
Messages
732
Bruh the ending is a cliffhanger lol, what a terrible ending.

Well, the art was subpar throughout the story and didn't mask over the bad parts of the story. I enjoyed the topics of social acceptance, since similar discussions have taken place here in regards to violent video games. The plot was good too, even if arcs like the best friend fight were exaggerated. While I agree with the 6.5 score overall on this site I dosagree with all the 1's which have artificially lowered the numbers.

6/10.
 
Group Leader
Joined
Dec 30, 2024
Messages
84
Read light novel or watch anime instead, people don't even know the real ending and still say it has a terrible ending
 
Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2023
Messages
19
Do some of the commenters here not realise that this is based on an LN and that there's already a full anime adaptation to the end? Or am I just too much of an unc.

Most manga adaptations of LNs are just there for promos anyways and very rarely do they finish adapting everything
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top