Recent content by secretive783

  1. S

    Trinity Seven - 7-Nin no Masho Tsukai - Vol. 33 Ch. 163 - The Goddess's Reincarnation and The Ancient Promise

    Thanks for the chapter, would like the naming to be consistent within the whole chapter at least...I noticed Ceres was called Seres for the first half
  2. S

    Futoku no Guild - Vol. 17 Ch. 99 - Absence Of The Star

    Page 1 has a typo: Panel 4 "Frieds" -> "Friends" Page 22 Panel 2: "goint" -> "going" Panel 4 "of" -> "off"
  3. S

    Soul Catcher(S) - Vol. 11 Ch. 84 - Light Purple String

    Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one reading these...haha. Appreciate the chapters, only a little more until it's done! On page 7, last panel, "issure" is misspelled, should be "issue"
  4. S

    Nippon Sangoku - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Reunion With An Old Enemy

    Page 9 panel 3, "reschudle" is spelled wrong, should be reschedule, unless this is misspelled on purpose
  5. S

    Soul Catcher(S) - Vol. 8 Ch. 61 - Spring Song

    This is the song they performed supposedly: It's pretty famous, also for a gachi version
  6. S

    Soul Catcher(S) - Vol. 9 Ch. 68 - Gemini Graffiti

    Thanks for the chapters!
  7. S

    Murabito desu ga Nani ka? - Ch. 72

    I forgot why I stopped reading...it's because there is a gap of no chapter 54/55. On principle I just hate skipping through anything
  8. S

    Knight Run - Vol. 6 Ch. 302 - Collision Point

    Thank you. So finally a battle involving Ruin?
  9. S

    Terra Formars - Vol. 23 Ch. 237 - THEOLY OF EVERYTHING - Tendencies

    Another hiatus? Hope the author gets better
  10. S

    Knight Run - Vol. 6 Ch. 301 - A Feeling

    author only got fat jokes for Anne
Top