Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
What's new
Forums
Members
Zinfandel
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Recent content by Zinfandel
Z
Saotome Senshu, Hitakakusu - Vol. 6 Ch. 67 - Saotome Senshu, Tokyo Labyrinth
I felt the same way the first time I tried to navigate the Tokyo train system lol
Zinfandel
Post #3
Mar 12, 2021
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Z
Saotome Senshu, Hitakakusu - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - Saotome-Senshu, Gets Offended
Why aren't there lane lines in the pool? Ots not like they needed to take them out for the training
Zinfandel
Post #6
Mar 12, 2021
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Z
Fist of the Seeker
I guess I gotta learn Japanese to read the rest
Zinfandel
Post #16
Sep 7, 2020
Forum:
Series Discussions
Forums
Members
Zinfandel
Top