a59ad781-b5d8-4701-b13b-c7bc5356eec2
Z Zinfandel Joined Aug 31, 2020 Messages 3 Mar 12, 2021 #3 I felt the same way the first time I tried to navigate the Tokyo train system lol
betumat Fed-Kun's army Joined Nov 3, 2023 Messages 77 Nov 4, 2023 #4 Since Mito didn't said anything, I'm lead to believe that Tokyo machines don't accept pitiful Nagoya Money.
Since Mito didn't said anything, I'm lead to believe that Tokyo machines don't accept pitiful Nagoya Money.
0takuDragonSlayer Dex-chan lover Joined Sep 22, 2018 Messages 2,335 Sep 2, 2026 #5 betumat said: Since Mito didn't said anything, I'm lead to believe that Tokyo machines don't accept pitiful Nagoya Money. Click to expand... LMFAO maybe
betumat said: Since Mito didn't said anything, I'm lead to believe that Tokyo machines don't accept pitiful Nagoya Money. Click to expand... LMFAO maybe
0takuDragonSlayer Dex-chan lover Joined Sep 22, 2018 Messages 2,335 Sep 3, 2026 #6 This chick really is a professional instigator