Monster no Goshujin-sama - Vol. 5 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
is there a traitor in the fort? Why would they suddenly stop rising the bridge
guess one of the heros gonna be a bad guy, i think it one of them on that cover of vol 6

Dex-chan lover
this is a world where your wishes comes true becomes relevant later.

Dex-chan lover
Could be a boku girl. As ina girl that uses boku which is masculine form but they are still a girl.

Fed-Kun's army
Author or translator, plz stop giving the NPC's sex changes. Kei is a girl. a GIRL.

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if MC's power is going to kick in and take control of the monsters coming at him.

Aggregator gang
On chapter 17 Kei's referenced as her niece. Checking the raws it's indeed 姪, which means Kei is a she.
It was also said they look like sisters (姉妹)
So the translator may not have known that, as they didn't work on that chapter, but the QC and Proofreader did.
Which means the QC and Proofreader are not doing their jobs correctly, because these are things they are meant to catch.

Also on page 14 you have an instance of "Silan", when you probably meant "Silane"

@Snoodlefloo are you the SNOODS who's credited as QC? Can you take a look at this?

Dex-chan lover
> I think this series had the most beautiful eyes and hair design to all Manga i read so far.
Its too fashionable for me

> I think MC cannot control the attacking monster, but its possible the leader of that monster can be controlled by him.
I remember one of the conditions to make a link to him was they are living for a long time that they develop a little self awareness as a ready signal to make a link

> Silane is too damn hot and with pretty good behavior and attitude.

Users who are viewing this thread