Monster no Goshujin-sama - Ch. 57

Dex-chan lover
Author is speeding up on the road of giving (half / full) human forms to everyone it seems?
eh, this is probably the group being caught by an illusionist, or even just Takahiro (though Silane noticed something off too). It's probably just one of them that will eat the culprit and gain their powers... most likely Ayame, with how it was set up.

Trying to remember if the novel had a ghost monster waifu cause I think I recall something like that but its been ages since I read the novel and it was google translate so hard to understand

Group Leader
eh, this is probably the group being caught by an illusionist, or even just Takahiro (though Silane noticed something off too). It's probably just one of them that will eat the culprit and gain their powers... most likely Ayame, with how it was set up.
Yup the classic illusion trap with the random inn, shady owner, partial amnesia and last but not least Gerbera's human legs (hope we see more of them heh).

Indeed Ayame is likely to be the next one (and surely Asarina too at some point). I was thinking Rose would become "human" at some point but I didn't expect there would be more heh.

Contributor
He found the inn in the middle of nowhere suspicious but decided to walk in anyway... I don't remember ever seeing Gerbera with normal human legs, which should have alarmed him, but something is clearly suppressing his sense of danger. That "inn owner" is also sketchy as hell, but what could be her objective? Murder him in his sleep?
:pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
something is clearly suppressing his sense of danger.
Perhaps the fog?
Kinda like a mosquito's saliva; you don't notice you're being sucked, or have already been sucked, until it's too late... or in those vore fan fictions where the sense of pain is nullified or turned into pleasure.

I'm reminded of a old hentai that played out just like this. The inn was the monster's stomach, and the fake hostesses were the means to sedate the victim.
Oh! DBZ did this with Princess Snake too.

Dex-chan lover
I played RE7, I know what happens in the foggy manor. You won't fool me creepy, baby lady!

Dex-chan lover
My mind is confuse.

Last chapter Berta said she prefers this form, this chapter she said she doesn't like this form that much.

Why Gavela instead of Gerbera?

That's some ghost-type shenanigans going on, wonder how much of it is real.

UPD: Page 15, Takahiro actually exclaims "Ayame!", not "Really?!" I've again reached out to Manga Galaxy on their Discord.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It's not Gavela, it's supposed to be Gerbera. The first girls are named after flowers. Ayame and Asalina might break that convention, and no shit Silane is Silane

Users who are viewing this thread