Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia - Vol. 12 Ch. 107 - Guidebook Star

Dex-chan lover
I always love the volume releases thank you so much. The way each chapter flows into each other it feels criminal to read it any other way.

So a lot happened this volume. A short time skip and everyone is getting ready to move on to the next stage of life. It broke my heart a little that they're no longer apart of the observatory club (and seemingly don't have time for anything but studying for entrance exams right now). It feels like yesterday i read them restarting the club for somrwhere to sleep. Also not sure I got the conclusion I wanted for the photography competitions. I'd love just a chapter showing off the new club members and atmosphere.

I'm pretty firmly sure we aren't heading down the tragedy route now, but instead her health complications will always be a constant obstacle to be aware of and plan around which is great for a forward moving ending.

Can't wait for the next volume. Thanks for the translation again and all future work.

Dex-chan lover
Please don't go for a bittersweet ending. Please don't go for a bittersweet ending. Please don't go for a bittersweet ending. Please don't go for a bittersweet ending. Please don't go for a bittersweet ending. Please don't go for a bittersweet ending. Please don't go for a bittersweet ending. Please don't go for a bittersweet ending.
hey man i'll take bittersweet over full tragedy any day

Thank you for your great work! I’m glad we get to keep reading this amazing manga.

Double-page supporter
I always love the volume releases thank you so much. The way each chapter flows into each other it feels criminal to read it any other way.

So a lot happened this volume. A short time skip and everyone is getting ready to move on to the next stage of life. It broke my heart a little that they're no longer apart of the observatory club (and seemingly don't have time for anything but studying for entrance exams right now). It feels like yesterday i read them restarting the club for somrwhere to sleep. Also not sure I got the conclusion I wanted for the photography competitions. I'd love just a chapter showing off the new club members and atmosphere.

I'm pretty firmly sure we aren't heading down the tragedy route now, but instead her health complications will always be a constant obstacle to be aware of and plan around which is great for a forward moving ending.

Can't wait for the next volume. Thanks for the translation again and all future work.
True, them not having time for hobbies, club and goofing around taking pictures also broke my heart. But it just shows how realistic it is, as we grow older and having to make sacrifices 💔

I'm loving this but I've been getting a strange déjà vu from this story so far.
Please don't let this end up like Your Lie in April, my heart can't take another tragedy like that.

Double-page supporter
Love your release, throughly made from the first page to the last.
Thanks a lot!

Users who are viewing this thread