The Bugle Call - Vol. 3 Ch. 8 - Flower Ring

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for another Amazing chapter!!
Zoiy has become a really interesting character. I hope things get better for her. I know it's not gonna be anything soon or big, she still has to fight after all. Which has to be absolutely hellish for a kid, hence the potato delusion.
By the way, how do you pronounce Zoiy? I've just been using "Zoe" in my head.

Thanks for another Amazing chapter!!
Zoiy has become a really interesting character. I hope things get better for her. I know it's not gonna be anything soon or big, she still has to fight after all. Which has to be absolutely hellish for a kid, hence the potato delusion.
By the way, how do you pronounce Zoiy? I've just been using "Zoe" in my head.
The pronunciation should be like "Zoe". I could never find any official romanized versions of the character names, so there's a bigger-than-zero chance that the "official English names" (if those even exist) are different than the ones in our scanlation. In case those are released, we'll probably start using those instead.

/furumin

Dex-chan lover
two hilarious things that made me chuckle while reading this
1. did the invisible guy just tripped and die? his power of luck is hilarious
2. if the commander has a shorter helmet, why doesn't he/she wear it more often? (helmet?greathelm?)

The pronunciation should be like "Zoe".
which is the more common name, Zoe, Zoey, or Zooey? (I only know this from the actress name)
and who put the name Zoiy in myanimelist?

Dex-chan lover
wqLkgLd.png

holy shit my sides

Dex-chan lover
Great chapter! The battle with the four prisoner rami actually made me laugh out loud.

I feel so bad for poor Zoiy, her situation is so tragic. No wonder she always looks so down, this chapter was the first time we saw her smile, and it was really precious.

So, His Holiness can put on the heads of dead people, right? I was thinking it was something like that after ch. 3. I'm gonna guess he gains knowledge that way too. He put on Gerhart's head to learn about Ryuka, just like he put on Zoiy's mother's head to learn about her (and manipulate her). I'm guessing he's the Headless Ramus, or something like that, because there's no way a real head would fit under that helmet.

Dex-chan lover
Zoiy MVP of the chapter, very sad and emotional backstory.
Exactly. Also show that maybe the Holiness power is shape shifting. It would make sense that the leader of the Ramus would be a Ramus himself. Which would explain the mask. Getting back to Zoiy, she really gives off major death flags this chapter. I genuinely hope nothing bad happens to her.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is turning better and better with every chapter. This arc has a good setup and I'm excited to see where it goes. The mirror Rami portal like ability is very convenient for all sort of purposes. However, I don't think she'll easily join them. Also blooming. What exactly does it do to a Ramus? Does it decrease their power based on that one panel of the passerby saying one of the mirror stopped functioning. Or maybe she purposely deactivated it?

Aggregator gang
Called it on stealing faces lol Also kinda interested in the shape of the towers, the papal tower is kinda whistle shaped and the empire tower is kinda tuning fork shaped. I wonder if these will come into play with Ryuka's music.

Dex-chan lover
Zoiy reflected in the mirror as her mental age is cute and tragic at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread