Textbook of Revenge - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - There will be blood

I was feeling the story until he started messing with that girl. What happened to not ruining the teacher's life? And he's using the teacher's rep to manipulate this girl into sleeping with a teacher. I get that he's her age internally, but it doesn't make it any less gross.

Dex-chan lover
I was feeling the story until he started messing with that girl. What happened to not ruining the teacher's life? And he's using the teacher's rep to manipulate this girl into sleeping with a teacher. I get that he's her age internally, but it doesn't make it any less gross.
He is not doing anything she don't want to do.
Yeah, this is risky for the teacher. Having sex with a student is not good for his career. But the relationship is purely sexual, so probably he is positive that he can break with her without too much drama involved.

Dex-chan lover
But the relationship is purely sexual
Lol no. He might look at it that way, but she certainly doesn't. You don't just go to a heart-broken girl who just broke up with her boyfriend and go "I'm only interested in your body, not a relationship. Plap, plap, plap." Ain't gonna happen. He gave her "support" and "helped" her. You can bet your ass she is emotionally invested.

Dex-chan lover
Lol no. He might look at it that way, but she certainly doesn't. You don't just go to a heart-broken girl who just broke up with her boyfriend and go "I'm only interested in your body, not a relationship. Plap, plap, plap." Ain't gonna happen. He gave her "support" and "helped" her. You can bet your ass she is emotionally invested.
This is individual for every person and personality.
We can only wait and see if this will bite him back.

He is not doing anything she don't want to do.
Yeah, this is risky for the teacher. Having sex with a student is not good for his career. But the relationship is purely sexual, so probably he is positive that he can break with her without too much drama involved.
"Not doing anything she doesn't want to do"? There is a reason we don't let children vote, make contracts, drink, or choose to let adults have sex with them. He pretended to be invested in her and leveraged his teacher's kind reputation to get between her legs. She's sleeping with him under false pretenses, and is too naive to notice. It's super messed up, whether he has the capacity to recognize it or not.

Dex-chan lover
"Not doing anything she doesn't want to do"? There is a reason we don't let children vote, make contracts, drink, or choose to let adults have sex with them. He pretended to be invested in her and leveraged his teacher's kind reputation to get between her legs. She's sleeping with him under false pretenses, and is too naive to notice. It's super messed up, whether he has the capacity to recognize it or not.
You forget that inside the teacher there is a student that is the same age as her.
Also legal age is different fo every nation and averagely is 16yo.

You forget that inside the teacher there is a student that is the same age as her.
Also legal age is different fo every nation and averagely is 16yo.
No, you just missed the entire point. What I did forget is that there's a certain level of cognitive processing and reading comprehension I should expect from someone who willing makes their handle "The_H_Guy" and I was already overshooting when I made my post more than a sentence.

Dex-chan lover
i can see why there is gap between this chapter and next. I just picked it up today, because the story looks pretty stable, then this happened. hopefully next chapter will make a sense.

Dex-chan lover
The fact that this kid is using someone else’s body and identity to do this childish shit pushes this into the realm of evil honestly.

SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU CARE MORE ABOUT THE TEACHERS LIFE THEN WHAT THEY DID 2 HIM

No, you just missed the entire point. What I did forget is that there's a certain level of cognitive processing and reading comprehension I should expect from someone who willing makes their handle "The_H_Guy" and I was already overshooting when I made my post more than a sentence.
FUCK THE LAW

BUT WHITE PEOPLE ENSLAVE BLACK PEOPLE, INCLUDING BLACK CHILDREN FOR 400 YRS......FUCK THE LAWS THARE CREATED BY WHITE PEOPLE,....THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING A PEDOPHILE

mc has dashed my hopes asunder.. i wanna see the revenges for the others still but i currently hate them all. this girl didnt do nothing wrong and was even a bullying victim herself : (.
i hope he just wakes up at the end and none of this actually happened otherwise i dont want him getting away with this part....

Users who are viewing this thread