Only I Know That the World Will End - Vol. 4 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
i dont think she's calling her aunt anymore...

thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
"The difference in the quality of translation is like heaven and earth" - Sun Tzu, The Art of Scanlation

Makes me wonder if there are people who actually visit their website knowing the shit ton of ads. Even Koushoku isn't that bad with ads

Dex-chan lover
when rightdark came back with his translation
welcome back, rightdark. thanks for translating this.

when silas came with his mass release
thanks, silas. you did great. the other group's translation is bad.

yea.. humans can be quite mean, can't they?
but, who am i to judge?

Dex-chan lover
People, as you know, we don't have the best translations, but if we want to work, that's why we'll be recruiting proofreaders, write me on discord: rightdark
I don't think the problem is only about proofreading but the translation itself is subpar, like many of the sentences are not connecting. I heard that you translate this from Spanish. If it's true I think it's better to translate it from Japanese instead. Even MTL translation from Japanese raw would be way better

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter
soo Smiths Profile has something about Demonic Energy? And nothing about Magical Crystals in the Body or around?
or does the Magic Crystal Text only appear when someone has the Magic Circuit Skill?
Also a little child is mcs type? wtf

Dex-chan lover
People, as you know, we don't have the best translations, but if we want to work, that's why we'll be recruiting proofreaders, write me on discord: rightdark
genuine question also sorry for saying this, but from how you typed it, you definitely knew something is wrong with the scanlation, but you still posted it and even pushing more chapters why is that?
having the other party to do collab scanlation is also an option too, considering they are solo iirc
EDIT: just got the information, now i know the collab isn't an option

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
I have experience pr-ing for latin groups. Drop a discord link.

Dex-chan lover
when rightdark came back with his translation
welcome back, rightdark. thanks for translating this.

when silas came with his mass release
thanks, silas. you did great. the other group's translation is bad.

yea.. humans can be quite mean, can't they?
but, who am i to judge?
Yes. It is appreciated when they were the only option. But a better translator came, and rightdark ran them off.

Its not unreasonable for us to have the best possible translation and to be mad at the other group for running off someone who was doing their job better and faster.

Dex-chan lover
bleh it was a short lived dream reading this series with real scans and translations. Maybe the homie will come back but until then I'm probably done with this series.

these translations are hot garbage, not even finna attempt to read the rest 🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
Yes. It is appreciated when they were the only option. But a better translator came, and rightdark ran them off.

Its not unreasonable for us to have the best possible translation and to be mad at the other group for running off someone who was doing their job better and faster.
i think you just missed the point, sir. i wasn't talking about ppl's complaints or anger.

just to be clear, i, too, prefer the translation to be like silas' version. i mean, anyone does. 😅
well, rightdark really should improve the quality, so that ppl will stop calling it shitty or garbage.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation, even if it is imperfect. I'm in no position to complain so I wish the best to whoever gives us these stories for free.

Users who are viewing this thread