Only I Know That the World Will End - Vol. 4 Ch. 29

I just changed some parts of the chapter, can you tell me if it's ok?

Page 7 panel 2 left bubble - "that broken arm she has can heal it" I suppose it should be you instead since he's talking with MC. That's all I saw on a quick read, but overall it's a lot better than before.

Redraw details like page 10, the chair and table behind the out of the bubble text, or cleaning like page 13 3rd panel bubble are other things I noticed that aren't as bad as the first TL.

Like I said before, it's better than the first TL, but can't say it's proper English as it is not my first language (you might notice already because of how I write :p) so I might miss some details that a native can point out, still good enough so I can read it and not feel it is worded weirdly. Still, for future releases you can write the text, read it loudly and think if it's good enough or there's an expression that doesn't belong or is written wrongly, that might help to avoid what happened before. GL if you decide to keep doing the rest

Group Leader
Page 7 panel 2 left bubble - "that broken arm she has can heal it" I suppose it should be you instead since he's talking with MC. That's all I saw on a quick read, but overall it's a lot better than before.

Redraw details like page 10, the chair and table behind the out of the bubble text, or cleaning like page 13 3rd panel bubble are other things I noticed that aren't as bad as the first TL.

Like I said before, it's better than the first TL, but can't say it's proper English as it is not my first language (you might notice already because of how I write :p) so I might miss some details that a native can point out, still good enough so I can read it and not feel it is worded weirdly. Still, for future releases you can write the text, read it loudly and think if it's good enough or there's an expression that doesn't belong or is written wrongly, that might help to avoid what happened before. GL if you decide to keep doing the rest
PERFECT BETTER A LITTLE, I GUESS WE ARE PROGRESSING GG, SO ARE SOME OF THE ONES BELOW, THANKS, FOR LET US KNOW WORKING TO IMPROVE

I usually never complain about TLs but man this was bad lmao
they know it's bad, they just want to be the "first" to release it and make others back off. They retranslate and fix it later after everyone complained to get people to comment and say that it isn't bad. Some of their previous translations weren't even in the correct bubbles

they know it's bad, they just want to be the "first" to release it and make others back off. They retranslate and fix it later after everyone complained to get people to comment and say that it isn't bad. Some of their previous translations weren't even in the correct bubbles
Are we able to report this 2 staff cuz this is so stupid…

Dex-chan lover
Also a little child is mcs type? wtf
The "little child" is 18. The MC is younger than his trigger-happy yandere wannabe-waifu, 24-25 if I'm not mistaken, she's his senpai and was his boss at work..

Ignoring the simple fact that in the very much changed world your particular sensitivities regarding "proper dating age" are quite irrelevant , and downright idiotic..
A 24/25 year old being attracted to an 18 year old, even, gods forbid affronting the puritan pantytwisters, with the possibility of actual nookie.... Is perfectly legal, and in fact quite normal.

Details like this matter, y'know....

Dex-chan lover
The "little child" is 18. The MC is younger than his trigger-happy yandere wannabe-waifu, 24-25 if I'm not mistaken, she's his senpai and was his boss at work..

Ignoring the simple fact that in the very much changed world your particular sensitivities regarding "proper dating age" are quite irrelevant , and downright idiotic..
A 24/25 year old being attracted to an 18 year old, even, gods forbid affronting the puritan pantytwisters, with the possibility of actual nookie.... Is perfectly legal, and in fact quite normal.

Details like this matter, y'know....

I really hate that sentiment.
The reason why dating people much younger than you is "wrong" has nothing to do with "our particular sensitivities". The reason why dating a minor is wrong is not because "it is illegal", it's "illegal" for a reason. And in this sort of a world, the age gap is combined with an even much more terrible position -- power.
Guys trying to flaunt their strength and authority to attract young girls, with the young girls seeking that power through sex -- warps the concept of what intimacy is. It can so easily teach people that a "relationship" is strictly give-and-take, and sex is a means to an end. It's why in our times, an 18 years old dating a 20-something years old can so easily be a problem, due to the possible gap in authority and experience.
And now, in this setting, instead of trying to use the system in their favor and stand on their own, some of the people might resort to their sex-appeal to survive, and end up locking themselves in a deadend servitude position. It is not something to praise in any time period.

Anyway, I believe we can at least agree on these:
1. If the MC goes: "WOH MAH TYPE" in front of his lover, essentially, is asinine. (the manga tries to avoid it for some reason)
2. If the artist is going to draw young women as CHILDREN, then it shouldn't be surprising when the readers will think the MC is sick in the head.
3. The female-lead being a crazy jealous yandere idiot is not something to praise. I don't think anyone thinks that her role here is legit. That shit should've stayed in the 90s and stop making its appearances, because that tsundere behavior was never funny.

P.S: Just noticed you used the word "nookie", yeah okay never mind.

Dex-chan lover
i think you just missed the point, sir. i wasn't talking about ppl's complaints or anger.

just to be clear, i, too, prefer the translation to be like silas' version. i mean, anyone does. 😅
well, rightdark really should improve the quality, so that ppl will stop calling it shitty or garbage.
a rose by any other name is still a rose

Users who are viewing this thread