Giant Ojou-sama - Ch. 83 - Intrusion! Gimlet's Room!

Dex-chan lover
8985722fe198d76dc2d971cb2dea8dd9c0432af9cb43f469c11382268683b591.jpg

Group Leader
I've thought about it for a while, and with this chapter calling her an Oujo Sama, is Stella related to cosmic space mama? I don't think we have had any elaboration on her background. Both our main Ojou Sama and alternate world Ojou Sama have a rabbit (plus the original timeline). I would say maybe her height hints at it but all of the aliens are massive which more raises the question of why Gim isn't.

Dex-chan lover
They day Stella calls Gimlet dad is the day he croaks of happiness, unless he manages to use tsundere force to bear with the blow

Dex-chan lover
Smol Stella! At last! (And dang, she's pretty tall for a 12-year old, but certainly quite developed with that space ojou-sama blood in her...)

This chapter is both 😭😭😭 and :qq: and I love it

Double-page supporter
I've thought about it for a while, and with this chapter calling her an Oujo Sama, is Stella related to cosmic space mama? I don't think we have had any elaboration on her background. Both our main Ojou Sama and alternate world Ojou Sama have a rabbit (plus the original timeline). I would say maybe her height hints at it but all of the aliens are massive which more raises the question of why Gim isn't.
Relax and enjoy, let the manga pan out.

Dex-chan lover
It's amazing how this weird eldritch space bat rabbit thing is perhaps the best dad in all of manga.

Users who are viewing this thread