Giant Ojou-sama - Vol. 7 Ch. 57 - Part 2! Gimlet Has A Cold?!

Dex-chan lover
Ok I am also jumping on the sister theory bandwagon.

They are totally parallel world sisters like some previous commentators have said.

Dex-chan lover
Huh I am interested that the original and the serialization version are connected in this sort of way. I wonder how this is going to go. Oh and the black rabbit is a tsundere confirmed!

Dex-chan lover
Ok I am also jumping on the sister theory bandwagon.

They are totally parallel world sisters like some previous commentators have said.
That was me I immediately started thinking it after we started to get to know Stella's personality because well if you look closely she totally acts like Oriko

Dex-chan lover
Multiverse . . .really? well can't screw up as bad as Disney

Dex-chan lover
...I hope this doesnt end up with Oriko's mother being an alternate universe version of her. I don't like my family trees looking like a circle.
Also big fan of Gimlet and Sebastian. It's funny how Sebas' personality changed from the earlier chapters(saying lololol, etc). I prefer him as he is now.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
...I hope this doesnt end up with Oriko's mother being an alternate universe version of her. I don't like my family trees looking like a circle.
Also big fan of Gimlet and Sebastian. It's funny how Sebas' personality changed from the earlier chapters(saying lololol, etc). I prefer him as he is now.
I just hope it doesn't try and start a big overarching plotline at the end like so many other slice-of-life manga have. Just feed these plot bits to us in pieces and maybe dedicate 2 or 3 chapters to resolving whatever conflict without overcomplicating everything all in one go.

Users who are viewing this thread