Machikado Mazoku - Ch. 88

Dex-chan lover
Even if it goes well I can see Momo sulking from being left out
I don't see what there is to sulk about. All Ogura did was drag Shamiko into a public bathroom stall to plot how to make her fall further to darkness before telling her to keep the whole thing a secret while the girl they ditched who's also friends with Mikan wonders why they're taking so long in the park's restroom.

Everything that happened is completely above board and there's no way Momo could ever find out about it.

Dex-chan lover
Regarding what Anri said, I honestly wonder how a serious mock battle between the current Shamiko and Momo would go, even with how strong Momo is, Shamiko has just a large pile of odd abilities at this point. She could probably just turn into a shell and then flash-bang Momo or something.

Or, you know, she could just defeat Momo with kiss, call it a day, FLCL-style.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if Anri even has bones in her leg now.

I'm ready for Satan lore, Suika is probably in there too.

The end of most volumes is dream diving, but Gusion's uneasiness makes me think things won't go as smoothly as usual.

Group Leader
My suspicion is that the Maruma Group is somehow responsible for the fire, and maybe her family's old cooking is somehow a magic item.
Shamiko being able to alter living things is such a massive revelation that it's hard to describe. If her ancestors had this I wonder how they were ever defeated.

Dex-chan lover
My suspicion is that the Maruma Group is somehow responsible for the fire, and maybe her family's old cooking is somehow a magic item.
Shamiko being able to alter living things is such a massive revelation that it's hard to describe. If her ancestors had this I wonder how they were ever defeated.
My guess is that Shamiko is only so powerful because she’s a dumbass. Because she doesn’t know anything, her entire conception of the world is disproportionately influenced by her imagination, which makes her power really strong.

It’s okay, Shamiko. You might be a dipshit, but you’re our adorable dipshit. Or Momo’s, at least.

Dex-chan lover
Our little demon has grown so much, casually healing people in the real world... and then the sudden fear of what she might have done. I'm guessing Anri's now got adamantium bones in that leg.

Dex-chan lover
It's bigger than that. Shamiko is effectively a reality warper, someone capable of what the Fate universe would call true magic which would make her an UR pull in their world. She's only supposed to be able to do that inside the dream as a dream demon but she's been shown casually bend reality to her shamilogic before like with her phone.

We could attribute it to the daddy rod amping up her powers but I suspect that's not quite the case. Rather than the rod giving her a buff, it's just that it's a weapon with busted compatibility stats making all actions using it crazy OP but it leaves all her base stats alone. In the case of the phone the stick was by her side but she didn't actively use it to make the reality roaming calls a thing and Ogura's phone wasn't a part of the stick to facilitate that nonsense. You also have to consider whether or not the stick Shamiko has in her dream dives is actually the same stick or just a construct that looks and acts like it.

Dex-chan lover
Precisely because of this that I have a lingering suspicion that she'll somehow revive full-powered Watermelon Magical Girl as the final boss....then revive Momo's sister as well without even realizing what she did
It's bigger than that. Shamiko is effectively a reality warper, someone capable of what the Fate universe would call true magic which would make her an UR pull in their world. She's only supposed to be able to do that inside the dream as a dream demon but she's been shown casually bend reality to her shamilogic before like with her phone.

We could attribute it to the daddy rod amping up her powers but I suspect that's not quite the case. Rather than the rod giving her a buff, it's just that it's a weapon with busted compatibility stats making all actions using it crazy OP but it leaves all her base stats alone. In the case of the phone the stick was by her side but she didn't actively use it to make the reality roaming calls a thing and Ogura's phone wasn't a part of the stick to facilitate that nonsense. You also have to consider whether or not the stick Shamiko has in her dream dives is actually the same stick or just a construct that looks and acts like it.

Dex-chan lover
A very grass-worthy chapter. Shamiko really is the demon messiah healing the injured, huh?
Sion-chan being vague as usual, makes me worried for this next arc.

Users who are viewing this thread