Machikado Mazoku - Ch. 88

Dex-chan lover
Mikan/Anri shippers getting some crumb this chapter with the confirmation that they do hang out with each other intentionally.

I'm guessing that Shamiko's healing might've restored Anri's leg to a more ancestral demon form. It might be hoofed or something based on her satan clan.

Shadow Mistress now being Shamiko's family name means Momo will one day be "Shadow Mistress Momo".

Dex-chan lover
"Satanya". At this point the true twist would be if Anri was just plain human.

It's interesting that the chapter restated something we already were told - that Anri was then-Yuko's first friend in high school. A conveniently placed reminder? Almost nothing in this manga is ever purely a coincidence - so it's more likely than not Anri knew exactly who and what Yuko was and befriended her with at least some degree of ulterior motive, which is about to be revealed.

What's up with the "Croquette Recipe Memo" being in quotation marks? Is there a double meaning? Could there be a connection to the magical girl wish cards that could potentially be used to terrifying ends?

Anri, Shamiko and Mikan are here revealed to be "home explosion buddies". Could just be a punchline, could be the author's way of telling us to think about other, less humorous things the various characters might have in common?

I never know if I'm overthinking too much, or too little.

Dex-chan lover
There's definitely something more about Anri and her family that we haven't seen yet, this is all way too suspicious :unsure:
Also, lets be real here, Momo is going to find out about the whole thing within like 5 minutes. If there's anything about them we've learned over the years, it's that Shamiko can't keep anything from her for long.

Dex-chan lover
Well, from the plethora of hints
and from Ogura straight up saying it in her void text when rebooted
Anri is certainly a demon. I think the "bad feeling" is probably related to Suika, maybe Anri's family unwittingly helped her.

As an aside, anyone remember the other 2 times Ogura fell off the roof? It's been so long now I can't remember.

Dex-chan lover
I guess the next couple parts will be about the whole satan clan thing with Anri, probably also why Sion said it's dangerous.

Dex-chan lover
My first thought is the big boss was going to show up, but then she mentioned "NOT TO MENTION IT TO MOMO" I think this might be us seeing an early Momo coming back with her sister, and using her powers in malicious ways still before her sister has proper time to give her love. I.E. It's Momo's fault they lost the recipe.

Dex-chan lover
The origin of her franchise:
984555752528df90878c260225953c3ae2dc4205_hq.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread