Medalist - Vol. 9 Ch. 35 - Level 4

Dex-chan lover
I've been waiting (and dreading) for this moment to happen for a while. It's the classic plot point that happens in all of the best sports, manga/ anime/ stories. A major loss by the finest of margins.

Inori proved she was capable of winning, but not practised enough to win just yet. What's important now is how Inori and Tsukasa take the loss, learn the lesson and move forward on the ice. Even without a podium, she'll have earned a lot of people's respect which I bet will help her in the long run.
yeah that's nice and all but I still want to punch something

I wonder if she at least got the Junior recommendation. Could be a second chance against Hikaru but knowing Jun, I don't think he's going to let Hikaru participate in that considering there is only like a month or so before that event (if my memory of the timeline is correct anyway.) And with how much prep Hikaru had to go through just for THIS event, even skipping the block event, the chances of her joining the Junior one is pretty slim.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
what the fuck

i understand her not winning but not even on the podium? the hell

NOOOOOOO, I literally had to close my eyes just before she did the Triple Axel thinking she was gonna fall the second time. SHE DIDN'T BUT SHE DIDN'T WINNNNNN. She fell and we got gaslit into believing everything's fine, lands Triple Axel, gaslighting continues. THEN BAM. AGAGAGAGSGFGDHDHWHCJNDJDNW

thanks for the translation, can't wait for more.
regarding the translation for 「冷たい気持ち」, it's referencing inori and tsukasa's talk in chapter 15.
geyOSvo.png

iYXZDCo.png

she's basically restating the same thing in this chapter. she no longer needs desperation and sadness, she'll win using what tsukasa has taught her instead.
anyways, if yuna doesn't get screentime next arc i am going to cry

regarding the translation for 「冷たい気持ち」, it's referencing inori and tsukasa's talk in chapter 15.
Thank you a lot. This is from the official translation, right? I remember it was coming out on the 19th. I should go check it out.

two quads and 3a in novice is crazy this is like russian figure skating except the girls are even younger without abusive coaches (thank god)

Users who are viewing this thread