Keikenchi Chochiku de Nonbiri Shoushin Ryokou ~Yuusha to Koibito ni Tsuihou sareta Senshi no Mujikaku zama~ - Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
Dude i swear that eyeball reminds me of Peeps!
JG_still1.jpg

Contributor
Really, after all this, the MC HAVE to make that bastard suffer before killing him. At least.
Would be good, but unfortunately is that kind of mc that always forgive vile and evil people so i do not expect any from this, at max a punch in the face. But author can surprise me. :LOL:

ps: anyone who read the light novel know what will happen in the next events?

Dex-chan lover
why being slave of one guy when you can be the slave of another guy huh... slavery is always the answer if you are a female in a generic shounen power fantasy manga... Edit: Normally I don't mind the slave trope in isekais but thinking that's the ONLY solution is very stupid... Edit2: Specially in a setting where literally magic exist...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It's rare to have a Manga these days where the cured Brainwashing victim isn't magically okay. Moonled journey comes to mind as another.
Granted now we have the stupid Slavery trope but at least this time it's to actually prevent her from self harm ... though wasn't there a better way? Like I dunno contract Magic or something ...uhg...

Dex-chan lover
Well... ig we're finally starting to come to the part when we begin to know what's really going on. Enjoy it everyone. Thing's will get more frustrating before it gets better.

I do say though, the manga does makes the action parts go so much faster than the WN does. Haha
Really, after all this, the MC HAVE to make that bastard suffer before killing him. At least.
It's been a while since I read it but Sain gets the most absolute humiliation before getting executed. Oh yes. He gets his comeuppance eventually but... it's gonna be a long while before it happens.
Would be good, but unfortunately is that kind of mc that always forgive vile and evil people so i do not expect any from this, at max a punch in the face. But author can surprise me. :LOL:

Iirc it's gonna be a while before Sain gets his comeuppance. Basically he'll do a lot of shitty stuff and gets away with it while our Toru has to save the day. Eventually he gets his very well deserved end which... is very satisfying, but if memory serves it's gonna be a long while till thay chapter comes.

Dex-chan lover
It's been a while since I read it but Sain gets the most absolute humiliation before getting executed. Oh yes. He gets his comeuppance eventually but... it's gonna be a long while before it happens.
Thank you, but I'd love to know more details about this event. If you remember more and don't mind saying it, please, tell me. I don't mind spoilers in this case.

Fed-Kun's army

actually MC wants to beat the POS down to save his other childhood friend and fiance. He eventually finds out the other girl was sold as a slave. And pretty much hunts him down to save his fiance. When he finally finds him he already got his ass kicked by another demon. Until it's revealed the fiance is the demon lord and basically manipulated the guy so he would be a loser and not a threat which wasn't hard since the brainwashing power already made him a POS anyway. Also bitch killed MC's parents.
After that it was on sight for both. Though he did save the guy. So he would be executed later. He didn't even bother going to the execution.
Although
he does get revived due to the armor the bitch demon lord gave him. Still on sight though. And I have finished the wn so I don't know how it ended.

There are a few other funny details I left out. But that's the basic just.

Dex-chan lover
What's with Isekai/fantasy/mmo-esque MCs and slavery recently? I get that most of these are just power-fantasy stories, but this is getting ridiculous lol. Just overplayed really.
I guess shield-hero is to blame, but I get the feeling this is before that.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread