My Dear Lass - Vol. 3 Ch. 40

Contributor
Ahhhhhhhh, the art so terribly good, the story incredible, and the complex relationships totally realistic and godly narrated.

I'm falling in love with this whole art (storytelling and all) harder.

Thank you for all the uploads.:meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

xingyuan really knows how to get xiaoen mood up, calling her out and picking her up. hopefully xingyuan is more willing to bask in her light now.

also xiaoens cat looks so much like a furby its amazing

Dex-chan lover
Yundao realizes that nothing she could have done would have changed anything. It's unfortunate. Xingyuan made the perfect point in that her and Yundao are the same. Xingyuan is basically going through the same thing Yundao did and teetering on making the same mistakes too. They really do mirror each other but by talking in the way she did, Xingyuan unknowingly highlighted some differences in how they view Xiaoen that seperate her from Yundao and I think Yundao could feel that.

Things didn't go the way Yundao wanted with Xiaoen because Yundao was/is a different person than Xingyuan and she realizes that there's nothing that would have changed that reality. Its really unfortunate since she's clearly retracing her steps in search of where the errors were in her life and she can't seem to firmly grasp anything that isn't tied to her own choices or lack thereof. Seems like she feels trapped by it. Maybe she'll get something out of this though, some closure.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for they transalation!

Ando also, Xiaoen has a point :win:

Dex-chan lover
4 Michelin stars. That chapter was almost perfection. But a magnificent feast nonetheless 🤌🏽

Double-page supporter
I feel like Christmas came earlier with us getting spoiled with more translated chapters!! THANK YOU TRANSLATORS FOR YOUR HARD WORK!!

Also,,, Xingyuan calling out to Yundao about how they are the same and are just mirrors/foils of each other. Big oof.

I’m looking forward to Yundao’s resolve if she decides to confess to Xiaoen about her feelings. Then, of course our two love birds before Xingyuan gets taken away by her father 😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread