My Dear Lass - Vol. 4 Ch. 54

Dex-chan lover
1n12w2.jpg

Tlo

Fed-Kun's army
You know, I really have to wonder if some writers don’t realise that you can have some downtime without some stupid drama happening

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
You I really have to wonder if some writers don’t realise that you can have some downtime without some stupid drama happening
Like with everything else in this series, I'd trust the author. This character and their story is great and nothing the writer does is cheap. By now I think they've earned some benefit of the doubt, no?

Tlo

Fed-Kun's army
Like with everything else in this series, I'd trust the author. This character and their story is great and nothing the writer does is cheap. By now I think they've earned some benefit of the doubt, no?
I know but like it’s been only 3 chapters could there not be a little more cute chapters of them dating before starting some other drama

Dex-chan lover
I know but like it’s been only 3 chapters could there not be a little more cute chapters of them dating before starting some other drama
The series isn't a fluff series, though. It's never just been about two people dating and cuddling, so why would it become that now? It's strength is in its dramatic storytelling and characters, and this character is another really good one.

Tlo

Fed-Kun's army
The series isn't a fluff series, though. It's never just been about two people dating and cuddling, so why would it become that now? It's strength is in its dramatic storytelling and characters, and this character is another really good one.
I KNOW. I like the drama too I just would rather have a bit of a break before starting more

Dex-chan lover
I KNOW. I like the drama too I just would rather have a bit of a break before starting more
I don't what to say. The story has a narrative and a plot. It's not having a few chapters of "break" in between the narrative it's been telling the entire story. It's really not anything to worry about. It's not as though you won't see the main couple. Everything happens simultaneously. You get a bit of it all.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Why are people guessing ex?? Unless it’s just this panel, that is fully a secret twin or one of those identical cousins fiction is full of. I’m getting the vibes of a troublemaker who’ll make Mu Xiaoen look tame and normal in comparison. This series has been smart and emotionally intelligent with writing the "rivals" of the last two volumes (one of whom wasn't even a contender and the other wasn't like that at all) and there's no reason to believe that will stop being the case. Y'all just hate any new character being introduced because RIVAL!!!! no matter what the manga is or if the story calls for a new addition/conflict.
Literally every single time a woman who isn't a part of the main pairing appears: Oh GoD I hOPe shE iSnT a RivAl oh nO DRamA huRR DurR lOvE tRIAngLe

Like damn. Even IF that turns out to be the CASE, all the people jumping to the conclusion are a hundred times more annoying than a well-written relationship hurdle.

Dex-chan lover
Didnt Tamen De Gushi get canceled for having 1 too many uncensored gay kisses? Thats the main rumor anyway. Shits rough but I'll take what I can get.
Tamen De Gushi never would have been 'canceled' if the artist had ended up with a different publisher tbh. She got one of the most conservative pub houses imaginable (they literally publish One Piece in China, and wanted to censor some outfits and gore. Really conservative), and when they wanted her to censor, she didn't, so they didn't move forward with her release. It also wasn't canceled! The artist simply chooses not to (whether it be because she doesn't have time or funds to write a story for free) continue the "official" plot, but let it be clear that no one is telling her that she CAN'T. It's honestly hard to believe one of the more progressive pub houses wouldn't be interested in giving her a serialization but hey, who knows what folks deal with behind closed doors. Maybe she genuinely doesn't want to author a full story anymore.

This is like if your conservative record label dropped you for releasing a song they didn't approve, and even though you still put out singles now that your old label isn't paying for producing, mixing, etc, people act like you were canceled as an artist because you don't put out the same album projects that you used to.

And all that yapping aside, the artist for this series might simply be the "fade to black" type. Not everyone who includes sex scenes finds it necessary to show the actual act. Me personally if I'm not reading erotica I prefer it like this with them just building the mood and closing the door on the reader for the actual deed

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

oooo, mu xiaoen clone possible sibling! wonder how shell end up being

Dex-chan lover
What if the clone is the same age as Xingyuan and that's why Xiaoen was freaking about how baby she was :pepehmm:
ohhh thats actually a really good point. the age gap wouldnt be surprising, but to find out xingyuan is the same age as her  clone sister probably would be earth shattering xiaoen like it would have been for anyone

Users who are viewing this thread