Gushing over Magical Girls - Ch. 56

I imagine in this case you'd need to wait for the disc release of the series for even remotely uncensored. There will prolly be the heavily censored main release then a "risque" rebroadcast later that's less censored but still pretty censored.
Yep.
You gonna get your Poor man's CR release with all the beams crops, and scenes cut out.
Then you get the AT-X version which will probably go to nips and less cropped, some stuff edited/left out
And finally you get the DVD/BR, with everything as it should.

What do you mean "enough"? Most magical girls are dead because of Lord Enorme's magical girl hunt/genocide. It's gonna take a while for them to replenish.

What I do want to know is where are the other Evil Magical Girls. Like, you can't expect me to believe that with so many good magical girls, there's only a handful of evil ones. What is Venalita (the evil mascot) doing?
Are we really sure that any magical girls were killed. Seem to me they just get stripped of their power. I doubt the story would go down such dark path

Dex-chan lover
I guess she is a sad drunk.
I wonder if she hunted down magica cyan?

Dex-chan lover
Went and rechecked all the extras, and indeed we still haven't got Michiko/Shio-chan's profile card. I thought she was a highschooler like the other two, turns out she's at least 20 and a college dropout.
Gotta say as an assman I'm on board with her newly discovered "spank me daddy" schtick, be it her cute loli ass or her fully grown one

Man no matter how many times I see them the transformation scenes are golden in this series, lewdness aside. They just look so stylish and bold. Can't wait to see them animated, although I doubt they'll get this far with 12 eps.

Dex-chan lover
Man how did I miss this chapter out 11 days ago!? 😭. I can't get enough of these magical girls aaaahhhhhhhhh

Fed-Kun's army
Ok, Imma go on a limb and predict that, whoever Cyan is, she's gonna end up joining Enormita instead.

Reminds me of that semi-yuri manga about a high schooler magical girl agonizing over being too old and that blues are forced to be cool.
So how painful would it be for a college student or an OL to be a magical girl, if anything beyond middle school is old?

OL magical girl show/manga would be great tho.
Mahou Onee-sans!
Magilumiere which is getting an anime soon fits.

Oku-sama wa Mahō Shōjo: Bewitched Agnes
Can You Become A Magical Girl?

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone know where to find the "the writer's barely disguised fetish" meme from the anime of this manga? The one where the "barely disguised" part vanishes. I can't find it anywhere anymore

Fed-Kun's army
Ah so Tres Magia doesn't know that Michiko is Imitatio yet, they only know who Randa and Momo are. So Michiko, Randa, and Momo know the real identities of Tres Magia and Enormeeta and vice versa right?

Contributor

Mascot is a different side of the same coin? And this fights between them just trainings for the greater evil?

Didn't read all chapters.
Yep, Venalita was ready for the "gathering" some chapters ago when Baiser went berserker. Guess the plan was to resurrect or unlock the seal of a hidden big enemy behind the scenes. Just speculating indeed.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Ah, feels good to have all this wholesome comedy! Paired with the new anime, this is gonna be a great year! I wonder who this Cyan gal is gonna be like...

Dex-chan lover
Yep.
You gonna get your Poor man's CR release with all the beams crops, and scenes cut out.
Then you get the AT-X version which will probably go to nips and less cropped, some stuff edited/left out
And finally you get the DVD/BR, with everything as it should.
If you still have access to hidive you get uncensored nips. No beams

Dex-chan lover
Magilumiere which is getting an anime soon fits.

Oku-sama wa Mahō Shōjo: Bewitched Agnes
Can You Become A Magical Girl?
can i get a link, the only one that pop up is about a married woman magical girl (magical milf if i may)

Users who are viewing this thread