See You in My 19th Life

YES! IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS
I always love in reincarnation webtoons where the family meme era find out first then the love interests catch on later

Thank you so much for considering not dropping it! And thank you again for working on this! It’s getting good!!

😭thank you for not dropping this . I really want to know what happens when he realizes it’s her.

So thankful that this project hasn’t been dropped!!! What a truly beautiful webtoon

Wow it’s up to the latest ep as per raw releases. Regardless of the translator group that have contributed, I really appreciate all your effort. Thank you~ <3

please support the official release of this series. it’s licensed under webtoon and the author loses revenue if we continue to read fan translations that give nothing back to the author. i know the official version is a couple chapters behind, but that shouldn’t be a reason not to support the author. thank u !! https://www.webtoons.com/en/romance/see-you-in-my-19th-life/list?title_no=1266

I feel like the summary is confusing, I put this off for ages thinking it was a love triangle

just to clarify ;my 18th; means she is competing for her love interest against his memories of herself from her 18th life

Dex-chan lover
Currently the translation stopped at ch 35 on a beautiful cliffhanger so yay?
Readers will be on a endless wait forever I guess...

Users who are viewing this thread