See You in My 19th Life

Damn.. I can already tell that this is going to hurt. I am not ready to see how she dies.. hopefully her lover wont have to wit too long for her. He is going to be so traumatized from ll of this.

OMGGGG I ALREADY LOVING IT SO MUCH!!!!!! Its the author of a good day to be a dog!!!! Im sure it will be hit!!!! Please update more chapter so that it will caught up with the raw thank you so much for your hardwork💕💕💕

Its a new work!! So happy to see this translated already even though the original work is only at chapter 4. Thank you so much for the hardwork! I'm still hoping that an official eng translation will come out in webtoon app. Hopefully, it does to support the author.

Good day to be a dog is still the best completed romance I’ve read after relife, this is gonna be good.

Yay! It's fun... i wish this will be updated on official webtoon, so i can support the author directly... hmp

So, is she going to be in a romance with herself?? And by that I mean, her own next life?

@Felgon, I think our protagonist will die young and be reincarnated into another female (cover girl). Male lead will still be in love with our dead protagonist whilst our reincarnated protagonist will be in love with the male lead. Pretty funny concept ngl

This is going to a be a good one😍... I will assume that the little sister will be the female second lead and that silver haired boy at the funeral will be the male second lead... it’s going to be messy... but I am excited to see how everything plays out.

@1ORIN It's not drop. It looks like they're a small group, so it's probably gonna take them a while to scanlate. That, and they really need CL/RDs.

Users who are viewing this thread