See You in My 19th Life

I love the story. Especially the premise. I’ve began to read the other translation (I am not familiar with the language, sorry) and it seems what I have theorized is true... The pacing is great and somehow I
cried when she saved him
Please continue translating this, I love your work🥺 Same artist with ‘A good day to be a dog’; they really take on interesting stories, I’m excited how this will turn out!!💕

Despite being a bit less fantasy focused, beyond a slight reincarnation twist, I have high hopes from the author of Divine Bells and A Good Day to be a Dog.

Thank u so much mayo! Here i thought this will be dropped for good, was really bummed with the slow update. Hope this will be a start of regular updates.

wait if she was born in year xxxx then wouldn’t she reincarnate right after? That means her reincarcination is 8 years younger than the boy... but he doesn’t look that much older than her... but for them to be around the same age she’d have to have reborn before year xxxx. BUT HER PREVIOUS LIFE WAS ALREADY ALIVE AT THAT TIME. Someone help me
...😦🤯😧

Fed-Kun's army
I really don't understand why did they have to kill her again and make her reacanate again with only a few year apart. I was really hoping for the girl to be older than the boy(which she still is mentally but still..) And there would be a highschool romance between a senpai and kouhai but lets see. Also the boys must have been really traumatised to see both his mother and the girl he likes die in front of him lol
the moment it updated they decided to drop a huge bomb lol

Based solely off the summary, the MC reincarnates into the “present”, in that her new life exists at the same time as her previous life?

Sounds interesting, I wonder if it’s one of those stories where the MC knows every action her rival/past life will make, maybe even having how she’ll die as a plot point.

@Krobelus That's not he case here. Summary was a little confusing for me too, but it only means that male lead still has feelings towards her from her 18th life, who died.

Users who are viewing this thread