A Good Day to Be a Dog

Dex-chan lover
OK, I like the way this is written so I don't mind, but as curses go . . . big fat hairy deal. "I can't ever, ever kiss it's so terrible"--what? Just make sure to do your fooling around fairly early and part before midnight. Go to bed, have a good night's sleep as a dog, fine in the morning, big whoop. Once you're in a serious relationship it won't be a deal-breaker if the person loves you--she's a really cute little puppy.

The webtoon is completed here: https://www.webtoons.com/en/romance/a-good-day-tobe-a-dog/list?title_no=1390

@leusee
Webtoon restricted the chapters so that you can only read two chapters for free per day using the app.

Google "Lovely Again Today Mangakakalot", and you'll find the full thing.

can someone recommend me the mahwa just like this series? except just for a meowment. I like cursing human into animal/cat/dog. Lol.

@ecayyxd can't say I know anything else like this series, maybe 'dating with a tail?' A good one that has the same universe and themes as this one is "see you in my 19th life" or aka "will you take care of me in my next life as well?"

highly recommend its actually really good, most manga sites have full thing completed in english

Users who are viewing this thread