Long Period - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Why is neither of them able to tell the other his feelings? :notlikethis: it's so much pain

Aggregator gang
i get being jealous of younger siblings but 1) do ya really have to say those words outloud at home, idk i just think that maybe you shouldn't speak badly about people like that when you know they could be there and 2) isn't he like 12/13 like how could you say that. there are so many talented people in the world what are you a grown ass-man doing saying a kid stole your talent like hello? poor itsuki he's been surrounded by such shallow-insecure people his entire life lol. this chapter really puts things in perspective, no wonder he's so reserved. uGH they just love each other so much COMMUNICATE it TnT

What a depressing chapter... I really feel for the people who felt discouraged by Itsuki's talent, speaking from personal experience having a friend who is good at most anything they do with minimal effort can really make all your efforts feel worthless. But like Yuusei said it's not his fault, they shouldn't have blamed him for something he can't control. At the same time I can relate to Itsuki to some extent as well, having heard from people around me that I'm "too good" at certain things compared to them and downplaying those skills to make others happier. It's a very real backstory that explains a lot about Itsuki's behavior and gives his character so much depth.

Thank you for the past two chapters!!

Users who are viewing this thread