Long Period - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

lfb

Thanks for the scanlation! What a cliffhanger! They're finally gonna talk 🙌

Also, this chapter is put in volume 1 when it should be in volume 2. The out of order got me confused for a bit when I was trying to reread.

Dex-chan lover
Has the time come and they are going to clear up their feelings? Would be time, but I also don't want to end this with a 2nd volume. A 3rd one would be nice :meguupog:

The character progress of Yuusei from 'the more I want to lose these feelings, the more it won't vanish' to finally accepting it and facing it head on.

The art is so simple and yet so expressive. It really delivers.

It's sad to see there's only 1.5 chapters left, but I'm glad we're closer to the end now (I, personally, waited for this moment from even before the translations even began so 😭).

Really, really looking forward to what Yuu has to say to Itsuki (headcanon: them kissing as snowfall continues and then dissolving into tight hug) and hope the brothers get to talk too. It really breaks my heart to see Itsuki so hurt when he did absolutely nothing to deserve that😭

Double-page supporter
the slow burn is kiIIing me. i been thinking about these 2 since the last chapter

Thank you for the translation!! Looking forward to seeing them finally reconcile 🫶

Users who are viewing this thread