I'm Being Raised by Villains - Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
giphy.webp

HALLELUJAH.

I am only growing increasingly concerned about where this is heading. As everyone just seems to lover her more and more unconditionally, and the struggles and fears she had slip away, even as the brief blips of consciousness reveal an increasingly dire "real world" circumstance...

Dex-chan lover
I am only growing increasingly concerned about where this is heading. As everyone just seems to lover her more and more unconditionally, and the struggles and fears she had slip away, even as the brief blips of consciousness reveal an increasingly dire "real world" circumstance...
Yeah, it's one thing for the usual escapist "loved by everyone" fantasies, but with the whole angle of her still technically being alive as her asshole family freaks out over her and the ambiguity of whether this is a gigantic coma dream or something actually magical, there's a real messed up double-edge to the way things are unfolding until we learn more.

sharne please be my big sister I think you're so cool (*≧∀≦)
also, I hope sharne doesn't feel neglected because everyone is doting on ayrin... love sharne too!!!

Dex-chan lover
She really needs to crack down on all of this unlicensed merch... She's gotta get those residuals if people are using her image rights smh

Dex-chan lover
MC: desperatly tries to piece the main story together after inadvertantly fucking it up all for Sharnes happiness.
Sharne: Casually flipping the story to have MC be the most beloved

I've re-read this chapter a few times and I just FINALLY noticed that, before Grandpa destroys the desk, there looks to be a pink lizard figure covered in a cloth sitting on the side of it. Guess Sharne's been even busier than we thought.

Dex-chan lover
sharne's got the right idea
heal the trauma
although everyone everywhere doting on her is... not idea either

Users who are viewing this thread