Logout Shita no wa VRMMO Janaku Honmono no Isekai deshita ~Genjitsu ni Modotte no Status ga Kowareteiru Ken~ - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Ah black bar censorship, everyone's most hated nemesis had to rear its ugly head in this. I get the feeling that there is a chance he may have swapped world's with this world's counterpart given that the sister isn't suspicious so far. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
"we need to go deeper!"

LOL i guess the sis is the most sus as well, or it's one of his ex-party members

looked at niconico raw sites, over 20 chapters ? we're in for a long ride, or he'll just abandon the "i want to go back to my original world" motivation and just live as an adventurer or so

Dex-chan lover
How rare also why the black bars if you wanna make some idiots read this make the manga as trash as can be. :shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
How rare also why the black bars if you wanna make some idiots read this make the manga as trash as can be. :shamihuh:
For them to get people to buy the uncensored volumes, of course!

BTW, there should be a volume or two already out there by now. I wonder why Mangasushi not using those?

Dex-chan lover
Okay, first of all, Ea? That's the best name you can give?

Second of all, why's the illustrator so keen on blowing away specifically the chest part of the clothes, only to censor the nips behind black bars?
believe me i also hate when there is a serious fight and somehow blades, explosions or whatever technique only damages the clothes but here they said it damages you and your equipment and showed an exemple
i can get around this one
annoying black bars again

Dex-chan lover
So it seems like he is in a parallel world in return for using his wish for beating the game to free his friends. He will need to beat the demon lord again to get back or merge the worlds. If not, maybe its one of those trapped in the game to make an elite squad to help this world type thing.

I just really want to know about how the friends from the game are doing.

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering about this as well, then it occurred to me that it might be a misspelling for "Ia", which has the same phonetic pronunciation.

Also, oopsie on page 4. TL copy-pasted Ia's dialogue onto Reito's. Based on flow of the conversation, Reito was probably exclaiming "Three days!?" in shock.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ah black bar censorship, everyone's most hated nemesis had to rear its ugly head in this.
Second of all, why's the illustrator so keen on blowing away specifically the chest part of the clothes, only to censor the nips behind black bars?
Only the mc has the right to that tits. The rest... enjoy these squares.

giphy.webp

Dex-chan lover

maybe to encourage you to buy a print ver? tho the original 'raws' are on niconico rather than pixiv that allows r18 stuff so maybe they have to, to follow nn's terms of service

Users who are viewing this thread