I'm Being Raised by Villains - Ch. 50

Dex-chan lover
The kid visited all the other tutors, didn't he?
giphy.webp

Dex-chan lover
They really gotta back paddle a little on introducing guys to her.. I want to see more of her family dynamic again <_<.. Right now it feels like it's missing a reverse Harem Tag by the unhealthy amount of interest they show into her

am i the only one that feels bad for sharne?? ofc it's nice that the mc is being worshipped but i wished they would share the love with sharne too. why can't all the children be loved equally? watching her be treated badly by the prince and then told to piss off made me feel bad for her...

on that note, they really should be pressing the breaks on character introductions 😭 the existing characters barely have any time to breathe and we keep getting more pressed down our throats. the heart of this story should be the "family of villains" in the title, so i don't understand the insistence on introducing more and more characters to be obsessed with her 😭

Dex-chan lover
Wait, wasn’t that what the assassin guild master or whatever looked like? I distinctly remember longish gray-brown hair and glasses
not sure, but he smells real bad

I genuinely didn't pick up on it, but the warping is intentional. it's intended to be uncomfortable
I'm very interested in where the author's taking this. I just don't want it to break her happy(?) family(I have a feeling it is, and it's going to leave her with even more trauma, plz no more trauma)

Users who are viewing this thread