I'm Being Raised by Villains - Ch. 48

Dex-chan lover
The daddy did a very good job to portray the emperor as a scumbag.

...the prince is already lured into Ayrin's harem tho'.

Dex-chan lover
You CANNOT casually suggest regicide like that, even if your probably strong enough to pull it off, or even if its part of a cute little talk with your daughter.

Dex-chan lover
The purple haired runt is actually the most insufferable character so far, and there have been literal child traffickers.
Was about to say the exact same thing, some of the worst male lead material I've ever seen, and I've read a lot of this junk. Granted, not the worst, but still, he's up there. I can only hope he grows out of it, but let's be honest, it's almost guaranteed that he just gets worse with age.

Group Leader
The purple haired runt is actually the most insufferable character so far, and there have been literal child traffickers.
and every time he calls her "bambam" it just gets me. I mean it's a pet name for fuck's sake, and you want to marry her when all she accepted is "being family" in a rather ambiguous way because you wouldn't let her do what she wants otherwise

Aggregator gang
He’s definitely the most openly yandere of the characters so far at least.
In his defense, the implied premise of this series is that she seems to be bending reality to make these otherwise rational storybook characters love her to the point of becoming yanderes of varying degrees, with her having to balance managing their behaviors in return for a “good ending” where none of them die.

Not all of them are guaranteed to love her in a healthy way, and obsession is already shown to run in his family. Yes, he’s not necessarily likable but also that seems to be intentional and a point of conflict that will have to be addressed eventually.
It’s a fun series but, consciously or not, it’s also a decent deconstruction of just how exhausting an otome game golden route harem ending might actually be to both achieve and maintain.
Not every character needs to be likable in order for the story to be likable.

Dex-chan lover
So the emperor is contributing to the human supremacy and racism folks like ayrin have to experience? :c hopefully if she befriends the Prince they can start to dismantle that at least a little bit.

Dex-chan lover
He’s definitely the most openly yandere of the characters so far at least.
In his defense, the implied premise of this series is that she seems to be bending reality to make these otherwise rational storybook characters love her to the point of becoming yanderes of varying degrees, with her having to balance managing their behaviors in return for a “good ending” where none of them die.

Not all of them are guaranteed to love her in a healthy way, and obsession is already shown to run in his family. Yes, he’s not necessarily likable but also that seems to be intentional and a point of conflict that will have to be addressed eventually.
It’s a fun series but, consciously or not, it’s also a decent deconstruction of just how exhausting an otome game golden route harem ending might actually be to both achieve and maintain.
Not every character needs to be likable in order for the story to be likable.
something is, but it's seriously starting to warp things
quite honestly I think her family would still be fine without this, but dad is getting... dark with how much he cares, and heck even the rest of the family
also wizard shows some sanity?
ok holy shit bomb

Users who are viewing this thread