Kakunaru Ue wa

Dex-chan lover
Lol, the description really says it all. The art is nice and they start dating in the first chapter, so I'll read it.

Dex-chan lover
its nice art
pretty ero too
its just very convenient
cute gyaru girl has the same hobbies as you
cute gyaru girl likes the same obscure manga you do

jus in line with all the others
hey look a cute girl can have social anxiety or be asocial just like insert obese 30 yr old otaku dreaming of what could have been 18 years ago.
still i find these to be more dishonest than anything
its a nice casual read tho, jus not in public spaces

Aggregator gang
Whos gonna tell these mangaka that its now socially acceptable to be an artist

Fed-Kun's army
I love rhe artstyle but this feels like the mangaka will cuck the reader every way, like with the end of chaoter 6, the mc and femc are in the promiscous position. I bet 100 dollars that in chapter 7 they will be like "OOPSIE, I DID NOT MEAN TO DO THAT, GOLLY THAT WAS AKWARD"
I wish they tried innovating, like the femc uses this moment to kiss mc and tell him how she feels, cause the moment at this point has veen perfectly set up for this

Dex-chan lover
MC is the worst type of MC... Turns red at every thought, interaction, etc... and FMC just falls in love with him instantly...

The only selling point of this manga is the Art and the Ecchi I guess

I hope they make official 18 doujins after the series ended

Fed-Kun's army
I'm 5 chapters in and I'm starting to realize that what I like the most about this manga is that both MCs act as real teenagers and not the way the most adult writers think they act. So kudos to the author for overcoming a common issue in mangas (and writing in general) even outside their own manga :02: It makes me remember the way my friends and I were in middle and high school a few years ago.

yeah, typical romance, but pretty boring.
also the panties/ass flash every two pages is annoying, mc is a hollow scared pussy too
doesn't deserve the 8.8/10 imo, go read some good shit like spirit circle

• This
Reactions: G-P

Users who are viewing this thread