World Teacher – Other World Style Education & Agent - Vol. 12 Ch. 64

Group Leader
I forgot to mention, but the jump between mira and mira-sama is intentional since it highlights the level of politeness between characters towards mira. So please, don’t crucify me for that, thanks 🫶🏻

Double-page supporter
Should enter this chapter into the Formula 1 racing competition. Was a long chapter, so many things happened in quick succession it all zoomed by and everything was resolved. This pacing reminds me of when series get axed so they rush everything without a proper story or conclusion.

Thanks TL for your hard work

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for this update!
I don't see any issues in the TL work. - job well done!
Thanks for proofreading this well too! Glad to see this certain arc in its climax.

Fed-Kun's army
Was Photoshop really your only choice? I know a few folks who professionally use Krita (cmpletely free) or Clip Studio Paint (not free), for instance; is there a feature that only Photoshop has that you use often?

Group Leader
Was Photoshop really your only choice? I know a few folks who professionally use Krita (cmpletely free) or Clip Studio Paint (not free), for instance; is there a feature that only Photoshop has that you use often?
Short answer: no

Long answer: no but the AI just saves me a lot of time, for instance last chapter took me 5 days to clean and redraw while this only took 3 days. I also have the next chapter ready to be translated. I just have to select the parts where there is text and needs to be redrawn and the AI takes care of matching the background while also deleting the text.

I know it can be done for free and people hates adobe and bla bla but honestly (and luckily) I am in a position where I can afford to pay the extra 22 bucks per month. At the end of the day its my hobby and if people enjoy what I do then it is worth it for me.

Users who are viewing this thread