Oku-san - Vol. 21 Ch. 149

Fed-Kun's army
But pregnant women shouldn’t get on motorcycles???
I think Nonomiya might be worrying about what-if's for when the water breaks; if push comes to shove, having a proper tandem seat on the bike means she can potentially help rush Oku-san to hospital. Riding a motorcycle is fine for pregnant people as long as you don't fall off or get in an accident while pregnant, and riding behind Nonomiya on a tandem seat would be a lot more stable than riding solo.

Dex-chan lover
Girly girl. You don't look endearing physically assaulting your man. You just look like a insufferable shrew

Dex-chan lover
Love Wins~ IYKYK
Y74XT2Y.png

Double-page supporter
I think Nonomiya might be worrying about what-if's for when the water breaks; if push comes to shove, having a proper tandem seat on the bike means she can potentially help rush Oku-san to hospital. Riding a motorcycle is fine for pregnant people as long as you don't fall off or get in an accident while pregnant, and riding behind Nonomiya on a tandem seat would be a lot more stable than riding solo.
Considering her current size, I doubt she would even fit behind Nonimiya, tandem seat or not.

Users who are viewing this thread