Virus Tensei kara Hajimaru Isekai Kansen Monogatari - Ch. 18.2

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter.

It's unfair to throw tantrum seeing it's a different person translating, I am very thankful, but I just want to see handsome robot host man, man😩 not another chopped chapter, again😩

Dex-chan lover
Its funny, because usually when you see a humanoid robot in a dungeon, its either a really beautiful girl whom you can capture after defeating or a deformed humanoid, this time is an above average looking male thats conveniently placed there while the mc conveniently Has the ability to infect even mf robots so my guess is that next chapter he would conveniently survive after being stabbed in the neck by transferring himself to the robot. How Convenient

Dex-chan lover
Its funny, because usually when you see a humanoid robot in a dungeon, its either a really beautiful girl whom you can capture after defeating or a deformed humanoid, this time is an above average looking male thats conveniently placed there while the mc conveniently Has the ability to infect even mf robots so my guess is that next chapter he would conveniently survive after being stabbed in the neck by transferring himself to the robot. How Convenient
well yeah kinda boring if he died here and the thing just welp thats it gameover

Dex-chan lover
There are no stakes anywhere in this story, he has infected other things so even if hobgoblin died consciousness should be completely fine.

Edit: Obviously he is going to transfer to the robot successfully (assuming it continues at all) but he is never actually in danger

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread