Confinement King - Ch. 18 - The Warmth From Held Hands

Dex-chan lover
Some guy paid them to scanlate this manga. It was on their website behind a paywall until today.
It was a sarcasm. And nope, it was moss.plains who uploaded the previous chapter just yesterday. After three months without any update, this group uploads 2 chapters at once (within several minutes).
Another "degen" (if you know what I mean) group which uses a free platform and shitty tactics to make money on someone else's job.

It was a sarcasm. And nope, it was moss.plains who uploaded the previous chapter just yesterday. After three months without any update, this group uploads 2 chapters at once (within several minutes).
Another "degen" (if you know what I mean) group which uses a free platform and shitty tactics to make money on someone else's job.
I know. The difference between them and GDS is that they are not picking up this series. So I doubt they would care about someone sniping since they mostly scanlate manhwas. The one who commissioned them, on the other hand :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
Ah, 18 yo. multi-continental criminal syndicate bosses in a highschool settings who get away with everything including murder, blackmail, rape and assault until our MC steps in. Must be the wackiest characters in all mangaverse.
Try Middle School. (From Wolf Guy)

ef1c5abd6251511e4b474efd33cabc6e.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Bruh those two bully sisters have such dude faces. I can't ignore it, stands out too much w those bushy eyebrows

Users who are viewing this thread