Watashitachi wa Moto Joshi desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Oh hey, I know the author! They previously did a M->F genderbending series that took a darker turn, but only lasted like one volume.

Hope this fares better. Given how many genderbending series are just “I was a guy… but now I have boobs?” It’s a fresh pace to have the main conflict be the other way around
I was checking the raw and last public chapter, this was few rare, compared with the previous manga, the drama about the change is more soft, and used like comedy, but the event isnt a lucky
her body stay changing and is 8cm more taller, and I dont understand but there is others genderbender characters (senpai?) "He said: male bodies are like a monky, I fapped 9 times" (a MTL mistake? It is impossible), then there is a logic, the FMC wanted share something with the senpai and was his disease xD
maybe will a triangle

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I thought she was initially a guy at first... Ah, damned japanese anime and their long-haired dudes!

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
you rarely see F>M TSF.
I mean, isn't it awkward for romance when you think about it? Straight crushes turn into BL but weird, while yuri gets derailed entirely. Sounds unconventional, which means it might be hard to find an audience for it.

Users who are viewing this thread