Watashitachi wa Moto Joshi desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Double-page supporter
Poor Mino, with all the anxiety and insecurity bult up I would start to cry in their situation

Dex-chan lover
Thank god the cat is out of the bag already. It could have been hell if this dragged on for longer.

Dex-chan lover
honestly I stumbled upon this expecting nothing and discovered a diamond instead!!!

"Randomly turning into the opposite sex" is not a new trope in manga, but it's pretty rare to see female -> male, so this is already a good premise.

I love how the story handles the sudden sex change. Yes, she's now a he biologically, but her heart is still the heart of a girl. Sure she may feel things for the female bodies, but that's her body, her heart/mind still has a gigantic crush on the senpai-dude (who I'm pretty sure also caught the same sex-change disease). Her friends are also pretty great too!!

And I also love how the story keeps a mix of seriousness and comedy together pretty well without breaking immersion!! We rarely see stories that can handle it so well like this, they're either too serious, or too comedic to be taken seriously. I skim ahead of the raw and I can say that it will keep this balance quite well to the latest chapter.

Now, a few of my observations about the characters:
1. Yuuki-senpai and Mao-senpai has some sort of connections? He seemed to know her in the first few pages of chapter 3.
2. Does Mao-senpai like Mino romantically? I understand being afraid of making your friend mad accidentally, but she's shown to be constantly worried about Minori, like, a bit too much tbh. Or she could just be that passionate to all her friends lol
3. Mao-senpai is called the "cool beauty goddess" of the club, but is she just awkward with boys/man in general? She flinched quite hard when a guy called her in chapter 3.
4. I love how her friend (Subaru) is quite horny in private lol.

Lastly, I'd like to say thank you to @nolando and everyone else (if there are) who had given us all the chance to read this manga!!!
Her heart and/or mind seem to be clashing in both ways, as she was thinking of her own friends in an erotic sense, but they did say that would happen so maybe it'll remain temporary.

Users who are viewing this thread