Webtoon Character Na Kang Lim - Ch. 121 - First Time Choosing Destiny

Fed-Kun's army
How in the hell is that unnamed bitch still alive?!!? I thought she got mag dumped with the others
Maybe she passed herself off as slightly innocent except by association (privilege of being a not-ugly girl) and now has to serve her new masters? We only specifically saw the 2 dudes get shot.

Also does anyone remember if she appeared in chapters beside the aforementioned ch. 117? I don't remember if she did anything to Ra-Mi beyond being distant. Heck she may be another victim of an environmentally suffocating upbringing.

Three days in an empty room is definitely cruel. At the same time that one frame at the beginning of ch. 121 doesn't give us much info. We don't see pleasure in her expressionless face. Maybe she was confined once as a child, and this time she "has to" do it to someone else. (What's with the blindfold? Is she blind or is it to block sight-based reading powers from overloading herself all day long? Does she lack divination power that the family has? Did she lose it? If so, does she feel shame or jealousy from her inadequacy?)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Two chapters in one day, we eating good tonight boys, also wowza bazooka my man made it. His hard work and effort paid off. NLG I kinda want him for myself, he's handsome, he's a loner,he plays gacha, he could hurt me and I'll be fine as long as it's him. He's my waifu/husbando

Dex-chan lover
It’s consistent as fuck that she has the rig the game to get the pull she wants. Every girl after 1 has to really lol. I cannot bring myself to not* like any of the main girls, or side girls.

Thanks for the chapter.

Last edited:
OG girl is still my favorite! Also, how will there be two more😭 my man needs to have some level of respect for how hard these girls are working

Dex-chan lover
How in the hell is that unnamed bitch still alive?!!? I thought she got mag dumped with the others
Its probably Ra Ni mother.

Coward! Go for the kiss at every chance!
There has been alredy like three wasted chances, so first kiss will remain exclusive of Main and end girl.

Only Sairi hasnt confessed yet...

Aggregator gang
So, uh, when can I find the raw guys? I wanna spoil myself.

Users who are viewing this thread