Ouji-sama no Tomodachi - Ch. 7 - Contacting Regularly

Dex-chan lover
Brocon who's not fond of wearing much clothing and has a suspiciously developed body? The comments for this manga are going to be a doozy from now on!
bro that is absolutely  not suspiciously developed for a 14-15 year old lmao. I've had girls in my class back in 7th grade that were more developed than her, and by 9th grade they practically all looked this developed (not as a byword for chest size, but as in sexually developed in general).

but no yeah you're absolutely spot on about that brocon part, that's absolutely an almost exclusively manga/anime thing lol :pacman:

Might be. I checked pg. 7 randomly and the dude said "It's definitely faster to just talk (reply verbally)", like how it goes in the trope, nothing even remotely close to "I'll sure reply faster". Badly edited as well considering how it's littered with errors. But well, more efforts than some other people. The majority of the text does somewhat make sense, if it's difficult to follow, partially it's due to how the dialogue is structured in this manga. Cleaning is a bit shoddy but much better than just slapping a huge white rectangle on everything, typesetting is ok enough, not comic sans.
Comic sans is a win in my books :^))

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL! Although I've already forgot about 90% of the context here lol

Dex-chan lover
I need to summon myself into the world of manga expeditiously bc i call dibs on the imouto

Dex-chan lover
Is this MTL ? I had a hard time understanding most of their dialogue
Yeah and sometimes the replies make absolutely no sense. Like sometimes he would say things that a brocon should like, but she would get upset instead

Fed-Kun's army
The chapter was cute but brocon sis is triggering my harem detectors. I pray we don’t go that route, the banter between Akai and Mia is so cute and I’d hate to see unnecessary hearts broken in the process. The romcom to harem pipeline is real.

Dex-chan lover
I really want to the price of the school get jealous of homie actually getting to talk with another girl. Just her reaction would be gold.i want to see her obsessive side. Homie stay strong even the doc said dayum. I also like the mc being shorter then the fmc and her liking him but he's insensitive to her. Any suggestions like this manga would be greatly appreciated

Users who are viewing this thread