1520 - Oneshot

Double-page supporter
Good translation but I wish you kept the religious/death symbolism of the phrase you translated as 'awaken', it works but it kinda loses some of the charm, y'know?

Dex-chan lover
I really needed this today. I was having troubles preparing my meal cause the vegetable were too. But this EDGE might just do the trick.

My, this amount of nonsense is just right for a one-shot, I'm not even mad the cause of bullying did not even make sense

Surprised I'm the only one posting about this but has blond really killed mc's angel? There aren't any frames showing him beheading her. Based on what I understood she got punished because she has directly interfered. Well at the very least that's my interpretation.
7Rb9Pfq.jpeg

EzpsaGr.jpg
Him saying "Now you're just like me" also makes more sense in that context.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This seems strange to me cuz blondie experienced a similar level of pain losing his angel, implying at one point in time he was probably a good person too til he lost his angel maybe?

I could even understand the angle of blondie bullying mc cuz he was annoyed by his lack of spine or something but it seems strange to change it up to that he's just a piece of shit in the end instead of actually coming to an understanding with each other. I did like the juxtaposition of their fight taking place in a playground with kids tho.

Users who are viewing this thread