Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu

@Kaarme ; Yes, but uploading the same chapter twice in two hours? Unless it was reuploaded for approval to another mod because that's how things work (I wouldn't know because I read them, not upload them), I have no idea...

I am somehow surprised he has had the thought that the demon lord shouldn't be a virgin. Author has mad restraint.

Banned
This had an interesting enough premise and yet the protag has refused to evolve in anyway, it's really starting to get stagnant. Hell, he acted the exact same way in the latest chapter as he did in the beginning when touching girls magical cores, it's literally a perfect retread, demonstrates a complete lack of growth in the character and narrative.

This really needs to pick up with the protag's development soon, the story could be really interesting but the way that he is still acting the same even after the experiences he has had is a little frustrating...

@Alfrador He does get some development later on in the LN but that's still a ways away since this manga is very slow compared to how far the actual story has progressed

Rating this heaping pile of bull shit a 2. How in the fuck does Diablo get deceived over and over and over and over, more times than we can imagine. He is the most incompetent piece of rotten shit main character. Fuck this dumbass mangaka. I understand trying to make the main character "human" by making mistakes, but humans are suppose to fucking learn from them not repeat them to infinity. How was this garbage animated and especially for a second season...

Dex-chan lover
I droped this year ago (toward chapter 40/50) because there was no character developpement, i just came back reading the chap 80~ and literaly nothing changed... The dude got a few girls that want to sex all the time and he never did anything. Even for the other part he still is acting as stupid as the 1st chapter.

Romance tag is false. Timid bitch pushes his COMPANIONS away to seem aloof cuz hes too scared to talk to women that already throw themselves at him

Double-page supporter
What the fuck happened to the art quality, it suddenly became garbage tier. It's actually so bad I'm dropping it. I've never dropped a series for this reason before.

Fed-Kun's army
I forgot about this manga because I stopped reading this and went to watch the anime adaption long ago, but recently stumbled it again on my updated list of manga I read, and I got blessed to read 20 freaking chapters, last chapter I read was 82.1.

Anyways, for the comment above, I think the art pretty much has improved.

Double-page supporter
I forgot about this manga because I stopped reading this and went to watch the anime adaption long ago, but recently stumbled it again on my updated list of manga I read, and I got blessed to read 20 freaking chapters, last chapter I read was 82.1.

Anyways, for the comment above, I think the art pretty much has improved.
The recent uploads have art quality comparable to grade school doodles. Actually worse, because a lot of the art is just mirrored faces now, even the cover art is modified mirrored art. It makes me wonder if the artist gave up or was replaced by a fraud pretending to be an artist. It's so bad, I actually think I could do better with a bit of effort and I'm not an artist.

Fed-Kun's army
The recent uploads have art quality comparable to grade school doodles. Actually worse, because a lot of the art is just mirrored faces now, even the cover art is modified mirrored art. It makes me wonder if the artist gave up or was replaced by a fraud pretending to be an artist. It's so bad, I actually think I could do better with a bit of effort and I'm not an artist.
I don't think the art went bad at all, if you compare some of the early chapters, the facials were slightly improved, as to say for the mirrored art I can also see that, but it doesn't mean that it went bad, the artist might be stuck with their current skills in drawing, so I don't think it's bad at all.

Double-page supporter
I don't think the art went bad at all, if you compare some of the early chapters, the facials were slightly improved, as to say for the mirrored art I can also see that, but it doesn't mean that it went bad, the artist might be stuck with their current skills in drawing, so I don't think it's bad at all.
If you compare with earlier chapters, every single panel has more effort put into them than entire chapters now. Using ai or tracing would be an improvement over the current art and that's not good.

Users who are viewing this thread