Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu

Fed-Kun's army
@Smyr: Reason being is Japanese culture is actually very conservative overall. Unlike the more liberal-minded America or the EU, it's considered shameful to be loose with your body, male or female. It's especially worse for males since there's a stigma and can affect your reputation not just socially but professionally as well. This is just a reflection of such thinking. Gotta remember this is the same kind of culture that is so rigid that it hates it when middle and high school students do not have black hair (it's not some manga trope; that's the reality in Japan).

This is just one of the many differences of Eastern and Western cultures and traditions.

Fed-Kun's army
I agree with @Renrul. We need a scanlation group to post out alternative chapters that Whitepod ruined (For those curious, his final translation is on 20.1. The rest are Whitepod-free). I get some people like that but we need alternatives for people like us who don't.
I'd do it myself but I have no skill in it. I can only hope this plea will reach someone and motivate them to do this.

Wow, those whitepod scans were obnoxious beyond belief. Probably the most unfunny shit I've ever seen.

Double-page supporter
I enjoyed the anime, haven’t started reading this yet

At first, I thought “oh, just 60-something chapters?” Then I saw it’s all in parts, and I’m like “ah, 120-ish”

Can’t wait to read

The scanlators in the earlier chapters ruined my reading experience.
They made censors eye catching, literally put text over a censor which is a dick move, plus they censor alot of things that really didnt need censoring

Honestly, just watch the anime for better experience.

Dex-chan lover
so where does the season 1 of the anime end in the manga, guys ?

@MoistMeal i believe most groups don't do that on purpose at all it just how the raws came with and the only way to see said tiddies is by one decensoring it meaning they would draw their own version of their tiddies or two buy the uncensored raws costing money

Users who are viewing this thread