Kyuutei Mahou-shi Kubi ni Nattande, Inaka ni Kaette Mahou-ka no Sensei ni Narimasu - Ch. 5 - Punishment

Group Leader
Hi guys, sorry for the break I haven't uploaded anything in almost a year, most of the people I had working with me in the group slowly had other things to attend to, and I was basically working solo with 2 translators at most at the very end, and they were pretty busy, and had to deal with some IRL stuff starting 2021, hence why I started uploading less and less, and I was going through some stuff and decided to take a break for a while as I've lost time and motivation, there's only 4 series I plan on working on on a rotating upload sched, I'm working solo at this point and I'm a bit rusty so Idk how long it'll take for me to get back into the groove.
I just reuploaded some pages of the chapter to rename the antagonist teacher and fix a missing redraw I noticed.
Chapter 6 was left half finished and I'm just re-doing it from scratch it'll be up soon in a bit.

Dex-chan lover
killing is bad
so he should have just take one of his limbs, preferably his dominant hand
it works for subduing bandits too

that's should be the alternative of no killing rules!!!
i get it, killing is bad. but not always...
how many needs to dies or hurt just to prove a point when letting enemy go is suicidal???
it's so common in manga or comics it's disgusting. those dead are not even mourned, they're just numbers, heck not even mentioned again. sure they're just imaginations story. but in real life, 1 person life is more important than those villains

Dex-chan lover
Yup I think I'm out. MC is yet another pussy that dOeSn'T wAnT tO KiLl even though the guy came at him with the intent to kill him, his student, and taught CHIVALLRY students to use their status to oppress others.
Well now, I seem to have spotted a budding (or fully fledged) sociopath/psychopath, might want to have that checked out if you haven't already.
That former teacher deserves some severe punishment for sure but not wanting to get used to killing people is a good thing,. Killing people (even if they deserve it) eats away at your "soul" (so to speak), it get's harder and harder to define where the line of "deserving to be killed" is and you risk ending up being the very same thing you despise (ie one who deserves to be killed).

Group Leader
killing is bad

how many needs to dies or hurt just to prove a point when letting enemy go is suicidal???
it's so common in manga or comics it's disgusting. those dead are not even mourned, they're just numbers, heck not even mentioned again. sure they're just imaginations story. but in real life, 1 person life is more important than those villains
It should get more attention than just a plot device for the scene. Like you said too often they're never even mentioned again so whatever happens afterwards is of no concern to the MC or the reader. Don't ask questions just consume next chapter.

Well now, I seem to have spotted a budding (or fully fledged) sociopath/psychopath, might want to have that checked out if you haven't already.
That former teacher deserves some severe punishment for sure but not wanting to get used to killing people is a good thing,. Killing people (even if they deserve it) eats away at your "soul" (so to speak), it get's harder and harder to define where the line of "deserving to be killed" is and you risk ending up being the very same thing you despise (ie one who deserves to be killed).
If it weren't such an overly used cliche in manga where the MC either refuses to kill or in this case feels guilt over almost taking the life of someone that's actively trying to take his and the life of someone in his care. There's a difference in getting used to murder and not feeling guilt about protecting yourself and innocents around you from an active threat. If it were a situation where the MC came across a plot by the former teacher to do harm and the MC's first thought was to kill that would be a different story.

Dex-chan lover
Yup I think I'm out. MC is yet another pussy that dOeSn'T wAnT tO KiLl even though the guy came at him with the intent to kill him, his student, and taught CHIVALLRY students to use their status to oppress others.
He literally almost did kill him though? The only reason why he didn’t kill him was cause the principal stopped him.

Not wanting to kill others is literally what makes one a human. Studies have shown that killing others causes such psychological harm that one needs counseling in order to come to terms with what they did. They only people who feel nothing about killing others or act like a murderhobo are ones we’d call sociopaths or psychopaths

Dex-chan lover
Did you read the right manga? Because the mc was going to murder that guy before he was stopped by the principal

Dex-chan lover
killing is bad

its always one extreme or the other with manga, i wish they start to understand how shocking it is for a person to simply get punched in the face and not jump from 0 to 10^6

Users who are viewing this thread