Kyuutei Mahou-shi Kubi ni Nattande, Inaka ni Kaette Mahou-ka no Sensei ni Narimasu - Ch. 4 - Belief And Pride

Dex-chan lover
if this were a generic series, this encounter would lead to a suggested duel where our MC Teacher turns the Student strong enough to fight back and even win the duel. i really, really, hope we're not going for that though.

Fed-Kun's army
Man I like the context and characters in the series but the pacing seems so off, like they barely covered anything in this chapter.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I feel spoiled, I want more chapters!

Thanks for the translations, as always.

Double-page supporter
Poor tree. There's no worst fate that being a tree near a magic and hero academy.
(Oh, my! This could be the title of another one more isekai).

Double-page supporter
"as long as nobody tramples over that pride he won't pick a fight with anyone."
this has been established to be false, that kid is a psychopath willing to attack anyone anywhere for any ridiculously petty reason.

Fed-Kun's army
@Binary10011 chapter 1, lethal eraser prank

On the other hand, if this was an amnesia story, that would sound rather compelling.

"A teacher with no memory of the first day of school. He's released from the temple with his head bandaged up.

The class roaster has a name crossed out and a seat empty.

He apologizes for having injured himself, but doesn't remember how. None of the students or fellow teachers would give him a straight answer.

There's a few pieces of floor panel that look newer than the rest, near the doorway."

Users who are viewing this thread