Kuro Gyaru-san ga Kuru! - Vol. 4 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
Not sure what it is, some kind of filled bread, sandwich, or pie, but it must be the best of its kind to make her cry.

Dex-chan lover
I mean I'm rooting for her and all but given her way of dress and the fact she's in high school. Wouldn't it be better for her to at least wait till she graduates.

Dex-chan lover
I mean I'm rooting for her and all but given her way of dress and the fact she's in high school. Wouldn't it be better for her to at least wait till she graduates.
Considering this got axed or just wrapped up; we can assume there's gonna be a confession, a time skip and we see them together. She'll be perfectly legal and breedable and he won't go to jail for plowing her fields over and over. Then we wait for the author to make THAT doujin

Dex-chan lover
mangadex says it ended with 5 volumes, 45 chapters. That means we're only 2/3rds of the way through the manga.

Dex-chan lover
Why do Kuroda and Azuki both call out to the green dinosaur from Mario?

Also, is "hit or break" a Japanese saying or something? This is the first time I've seen it.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly her evolution from shameless to shameful is boring. Its a devolution. Would have been better if she becomes more intimate and shameless because shes a gal.

Users who are viewing this thread