Arpeggio of Blue Steel - Vol. 27 Ch. 155

Dex-chan lover
We caught up to the raw I can find online. If there any new raw or there are any mistake in the translation, feel free to tell me in our discord.

Thank you for reading and have a nice day.
Would you translate previous chapters?

Group Leader
Why did you use Mist instead of Fog? Unless the Hakugei somehow used Mist as their fleet name
Thanks for the report, I'm still putting together a glossary for this series so there may be translation errors for some references. You can report it in our Discord if you feel something wrong.

btw It should be fixed now.

Group Leader
Would you translate previous chapters?
Sure, but it will not as fast as it should be. Because I did this series all by myself except the PR part. and yeah a bit though tbh. and uh also it was commissioned. 😉

but you can read the previous chapter in official site or aggregator. Due to MD Guidelines I can not post official work or other scans work here.

Dex-chan lover
yay, new chapter. I haven't seen this manga for years. So many chapters to bing, hell yeah.

Contributor
Oh, this serie have a huge longevity, remember i watched the anime several years ago, the manga is also ongoing from 15 years, time sure flees.

Anyway, glad the scans continue. (y)

Dex-chan lover
Oscar's an unusual name for a guy. But that makes sense.

Mostly a build-up chapter. But that's fine once in a while.

YAY i LOVE THIS SERIES BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S HAPPENING :(
The story is quite complex, even without long breaks in both time and chapter order. There are just so many characters with so many affiliations and motivations.

Dex-chan lover
I just reread the series to feel the impact of these new chapters in full (by the way... THANK YOU for doing this), and I have to admit... I had forgotten Zordan and co XD.

Both Yamato and Gretel... are freaks, and being the object of their interest seems to be highly unnerving... but I am still surprised she has such a crush on Maruri, I did not expect that.

How things will processed with the Hakugei is one the greatest plot points of this series, that hasn't diminished... but greatly changed with how things developed.

For those that want to read the chapter not available here, go to any other aggregator site, most must have it, mangasee has them.

Contributor
There's probably some mistake on page 7 as I don't think the Hakugei (or any ship) will have two captains commanding it, and I know Komaki is the sub's captain. The other guy is more likely to be a higher ranking officer given his age, or an American officer just introducing Komaki to the Japanese playboy-looking POTUS Gabriel. I assume he's the same Gabriel that Angelus dude mentioned some chapters ago before Gretel teleported to the US.

I'm also assuming Gretel's undercover surname is Oscar, because I've never ever heard of a woman with Oscar a a given name. She's trying so hard to think of a way to talk to Maruri, but I think even a simple "I heard you're a sonar officer, I'm also one and I'd like to talk about sonar stuff" might work.

Ooh, Makoto got called onii-chan by Makie. That's kinda cute. They are practically siblings after all, both are designer babies created by the same person and endowed with specific talents to serve specific purposes. Makoto as a political leader-type genius and Makie as a weapons designer/engineer-type genius.

I was wondering what happened to the U-2501 crew and this reminded me they joined up with the curious miss professor Lexington who went on a sightseeing(?) trip to Japan. Yamato, or should I say Kotono Amaha, the effective "leader" of the fleet of Fog is granting them an audience. I wonder what this Q&A session will lead them to?

Users who are viewing this thread