Kingdom - Ch. 788 - Ousen's Expectations

Double-page supporter
what is shibashou's plan here? sure kill ousen but at that point you are surrounded on all sides and they would all fight to the death to avenge their great general so is this a suicide mission for him?
That's why they're having a hard time. They completely underestimated the Qin and brought out RBK's confidence that they would stomp the Qin army flawlessly this time. Because of that, they simply thought they can just enact a plan and casually just impede the enemy armies. They severely underestimated the resolve of Ousen's army and because of that, they are showing their worth by stalling the Seika army longer than they expected.

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter, Riboku had actually foreseen all this, and the mountain army coming to save Heki is going to be the key to Riboku’s masterstroke, spelling the defeat of the entire Qin army. Ousen only thinks Riboku underestimated them, but in reality, it’s all according to keikaku! Prepare for teleporting armies to pull Shibasou out!

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter, Riboku had actually foreseen all this, and the mountain army coming to save Heki is going to be the key to Riboku’s masterstroke, spelling the defeat of the entire Qin army. Ousen only thinks Riboku underestimated them, but in reality, it’s all according to keikaku! Prepare for teleporting armies to pull Shibasou out!
You forgot a small detail: where's Shin? Last time we checked he was WAY behind Zhao's lines returning to the right flank. I wouldn't bet on Zhao's left flank right now...

Dex-chan lover
I would be very interested in seeing how the part of the Youtanwa army managed to slip past.
Skillful maneuvers using terrains etc, would be a nice change from army melees.

I don't know why but mountain men dying hurts me more than the average mob soldier getting mowed down
For me it’s because they’re more unique through their skills, mask, and tribe name. This makes them feel limited compared to soldiers who have relatively same armor and typically have a feel of replaceablility through recruitment.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly wonder if the author even expects a reader to fall for this "RIBOKU MIGHT BE OUTPLAYED" Drivel at this point
Like, it's obvious as hell that he will pull another thing out of his buttocks and everyone will pretend that it was planned all along. Sasuga Riboku Sama and shit. Like, he also still has that calm expression, no shit he isn't outplayed.
Really look forward to his canonical demise, even if I bet that the author is gonna change history so his grorious Riboku-same is gonna get away and just pretends to die.
Fucking annoying character

Fed-Kun's army
what is shibashou's plan here? sure kill ousen but at that point you are surrounded on all sides and they would all fight to the death to avenge their great general so is this a suicide mission for him?
This new arc is boring, pretty sure bro gonna brute strength it and make 10 of his men cum with sweeping. And then shin will kill his ass when he gets back and fucking cry bout it with his fire or smth

Fed-Kun's army
Is the battle between master tacticians Riboku and Ousen seriously boiling down to "nuh uh we're stronger though"??
Its shonen. In RL Qin wasn't an underdog, Li Mu was around 60-70 and this war was a series of boring (but strategical) sieges.
I wonder if this gonna end like in real life (don't google m8s) or this gonna be "keikaku" after "keikaku"

Dex-chan lover
I honestly wonder if the author even expects a reader to fall for this "RIBOKU MIGHT BE OUTPLAYED" Drivel at this point
Like, it's obvious as hell that he will pull another thing out of his buttocks and everyone will pretend that it was planned all along. Sasuga Riboku Sama and shit. Like, he also still has that calm expression, no shit he isn't outplayed.
Really look forward to his canonical demise, even if I bet that the author is gonna change history so his grorious Riboku-same is gonna get away and just pretends to die.
Fucking annoying character
This new arc is boring, pretty sure bro gonna brute strength it and make 10 of his men cum with sweeping. And then shin will kill his ass when he gets back and fucking cry bout it with his fire or smth
Yeah, I can't be fucked with this series anymore. You guys have fun.

Fed-Kun's army
The way this is turning into a slugfest means this battle will end much quicker than shukai plains, so thats nice.
To the people who think saving heki is part of riboku's plan:
That shot has already been called. Heki mentioned that the city he was imprisoned in was a trap a couple of chapters before the battle started.

Users who are viewing this thread